San Giovanni del Toro church in Ravello
Consecrated in the 11th century, the church was restored in 1715
after damage caused by an earthquake, and it was restored again in the
The church is named for John the Apostle and for "Il Toro", the former name
of the old aristocratic quarter in which it was built. It is especially
noted for its pulpit, dating from around the 13th century.
It's just in front of famous hotels at 5 minutes walking from the main
square and it's perfect for a wedding with 50 people.